By J. Michael Farr
In exactly steps, "200 most sensible Jobs for faculty Graduates" is helping university graduates fast and simply slender their occupation strategies and research extra approximately jobs of curiosity. the first step: Readers browse a number of "best jobs" lists. Step : Readers examine extra in regards to the jobs of curiosity by way of taking a look up their descriptions. top jobs lists contain optimum pay, quickest progress, such a lot openings, maximum possibilities of graduates elderly 20–29, graduates age fifty five and older, schooling point, pursuits, character sort, and extra. greater than 2 hundred jobs are defined completely, in accordance with O*NET facts.
Read or Download 200 Best Jobs for College Graduates PDF
Best job hunting books
In a powerful financial system, businesses pay money for occupation improvement so staff can chart their direction throughout the association. In a down economic system, even though, many businesses diminish jobs, downsize profession counsel courses, and put off outplacement efforts. Is it any ask yourself staff suppose abandoned?
This sensible consultant encourages readers to take keep watch over in their careers--in impression, to turn into their very own occupation trainer. not like different guides at the subject, it covers the full method intimately, from self-assessment, resume writing, and task industry study to interviewing and negotiating. At every one step, it presents useful routines, assistance, pattern types, and case studies.
IT'S YOUR CAREER--TAKE keep watch over! is a compelte activity seek workshop in a ebook. beautiful to either unemployed task seekers and staff who suppose trapped in a role that does not go well with them, it takes the mystery--and the fear--out of looking for a task and opens up clean possibilities for occupation enhancement.
Because of the firm'ss powerful place on Wall road, Merrill Lynch is a coveted business enterprise. Readers of this WetFeet Insider advisor will find out how Merrill has spoke back to contemporary industry stipulations; how the company differs from the white shoe crowd; what staff love so much and prefer least approximately operating there; the place the enterprise is headed; concerning the recruiting strategy; and insiders's interview suggestions.
Provides the potential profession paths to take with a level in sociology, and discusses the fundamentals of looking for a role, together with self-assessment, networking, and interviewing.
Here is the 1st ebook to target the nonverbal facets of the task interview. Examines visual appeal and get dressed, physique language, facial expressions, and vocal inflection.
- The academic job search handbook
- Careers for People On The Move & Other Road Warriors
- Careers for Film Buffs & Other Hollywood Types
- How to succeed without a career path: jobs for people with no corporate ladder
Additional info for 200 Best Jobs for College Graduates
All of the lists in this section were created using a similar process. We began with all 258 jobs in the database that require a two- or four-year college degree. Next, we sorted those jobs in order of the primary criteria for each set of lists. For example, we sorted all 258 jobs based on the percentage of workers age 20 to 29 from highest to lowest percentage. We then selected the 100 jobs with the highest percentage of workers age 20 to 29 and listed them along with their earnings, growth, and number of openings data.
We then selected the 100 jobs with the highest percentage of workers age 20 to 29 and listed them along with their earnings, growth, and number of openings data. From the list of 100 jobs for each type of worker, we created four more-specialized lists: ▲ 25 Best Jobs Overall (jobs with the highest combined score for earnings, growth rate, and number of openings) ▲ 25 Best-Paying Jobs ▲ 25 Fastest-Growing Jobs ▲ 25 Jobs with the Most Openings Again, each of these four lists only includes jobs from among those with the 100 highest percentages of different types of workers.
59. 60. 61. 62. 63. 64. 65. 66. 67. 68. 69. 70. 71. 72. 73. 74. 75. 76. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. 83. 84. 85. 86. 87. 88. 89. Pharmacists Training and Development Specialists Public Relations Specialists Medical and Clinical Laboratory Technicians Employment Interviewers, Private or Public Employment Service Employment, Recruitment, and Placement Specialists Personnel Recruiters Medical and Clinical Laboratory Technologists Computer Security Specialists Network and Computer Systems Administrators Copy Writers Creative Writers Poets and Lyricists Writers and Authors Industrial-Organizational Psychologists Clinical Psychologists Clinical, Counseling, and School Psychologists Counseling Psychologists Educational Psychologists Wholesale and Retail Buyers, Except Farm Products Purchasing Managers Special Education Teachers, Preschool, Kindergarten, and Elementary School Medical Transcriptionists Instructional Coordinators Medical Records and Health Information Technicians Probation Officers and Correctional Treatment Specialists Editors Human Resources Managers Personal Financial Advisors Medical and Public Health Social Workers Social and Community Service Managers Market Research Analysts Radiologic Technicians Annual Openings 20,000 20,000 19,000 19,000 19,000 19,000 19,000 19,000 18,000 18,000 18,000 18,000 18,000 18,000 18,000 18,000 18,000 18,000 18,000 18,000 17,000 15,000 15,000 15,000 14,000 14,000 14,000 14,000 13,000 13,000 13,000 13,000 13,000 (continued) 200 Best Jobs for College Graduates, Second Edition © JIST Works ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ 37 Part I ______________________________________________________________ (continued) The 100 Jobs with the Most Openings for College Graduates Job 90.