By Andrew D Shaw; et al
Read or Download Acute care of the cancer patient PDF
Similar critical care books
Cet ouvrage aborde tous les d? sordres m? taboliques vus en r? animation en exposant ? los angeles fois les donn? es physiologiques puis le traitement. Un chapitre entier est consacr? ? l. a. meals.
Breathing failure is a fancy affliction approach wherein the underlying disorder and healing measures have interaction. This ebook comprises an intensive bibliographic assessment, concentrating on preventive and healing reports, that used to be methodologically standardized, with authors assessing and classifying reports in accordance with statutes of evidence-based drugs.
This new version of the Care of the seriously sick Surgical sufferer (CCrISP) direction handbook has been totally up-to-date and revised through a multidisciplinary group of surgeons and anaesthetists. It is still actual to the unique goals of the direction: to motivate trainees to take accountability for severely in poor health sufferers, to foretell and forestall difficulties that sufferers may perhaps come upon whereas in health center, to operate good in the surgical crew and speak successfully with colleagues from different disciplines.
- Neurotrauma: evidence-based answers to common questions
- Acute Nephrology for the Critical Care Physician
- The Washington Manual of Critical Care
- Toxicology, An Issue of Critical Care Clinics
Extra resources for Acute care of the cancer patient
Heppner G. Tumor heterogeneity. Cancer Res 1984; 44: 2259–2265. 7. Nicolson GL. Generation of phenotypic diversity and progression in metastatic tumors. Cancer Metastasis Rev 1984; 3:25–42. 8. Killion JJ, Kollmorgen GM. Isolation of immunogenic tumor cells by cell-afﬁnity chromatography. Nature 1976; 259:674–676. 9. Kerbel RS. Implications of immunological heterogeneity in tumors. Nature 1979; 280:358–360. 10. Killion JJ. Immunotherapy with tumor subpopulations. II. Therapy of drug-resistant L1210 leukemia and E14 lymphoma.
2. Fidler IJ, Balch CM. The biology of cancer metastasis and implications for therapy. Curr Prob Surg 1987; 24: 131–233. 3. Killion JJ, Fidler IJ. The biology of tumor metastasis. Semin Oncol 1989; 16:106–115. 4. Bishop MJ. The molecular genetics of cancer. Science 1987; 235:305–311. 5. Poste G, Fidler IJ. The pathogenesis of cancer metastasis. Nature 1980; 283:139–146. 6. Heppner G. Tumor heterogeneity. Cancer Res 1984; 44: 2259–2265. 7. Nicolson GL. Generation of phenotypic diversity and progression in metastatic tumors.
88. Baker CH, Kedar D, McCarty MF, Tsan R, Weber KL, Bucana CD, Fidler IJ. Blockade of epidermal growth factor receptor signaling on tumor cells and tumor-associated endothelial cells for therapy of human carcinomas. Am J Pathol 2002; 161:929–938. 89. Bruns CJ, Shrader M, Harbison MT, Portera C, Solorzano CC, Jauch KW, Hicklin DJ, Radinsky R, Ellis LM. Effect of the vascular endothelial growth factor receptor-2 antibody DC101 plus gemcitabine on growth, metastasis and angiogenesis of human pancreatic cancer growing orthotopically in nude mice.