By Howie Southworth Kemal Cakici Yianna Vovides Susan Zvacek
Read or Download Blackboard For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer Tech)) PDF
Best computers books
This article displays the present nation of computing device expertise and tune composition. The authors provide transparent, useful overviews of software languages, real-time synthesizers, electronic filtering, synthetic intelligence, and lots more and plenty extra.
We’ve long past in-depth during this guide to make sure you get to determine the easiest of the HATs to be had, in addition to packing in a variety of the easiest tutorials and contours from the specialist minds at the back of Linux structure magazine.
180 pages of step by step publications, rules, tutorials and extra that can assist you increase your abilities and do remarkable issues together with your Pi.
Discover how to:
Upgrade your Raspberry Pi hardware
Master Linux abilities and make the Pi your own
Go from Python beginner to coding grasp
- Core JSP
- Manual de conversion de Quark XPress a Adobe InDesign
- A Guide to LaTeX: Tools and Technologies for Computer Typesetting
- Computer Gaming World (November)
- Multimedia, Computer Graphics and Broadcasting: First International Conference, MulGraB 2009, Held as Part of the Furture Generation Information Technology ... in Computer and Information Science)
- Value-Based Metrics for Improving Results: An Enterprise Project Management Toolkit
Additional resources for Blackboard For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer Tech))
2. Go to your Blackboard Control Panel. If you didn’t read the Tip paragraph, about starting at your Control Panel, at the beginning of this chapter, read it now and come back. 3. In the Content Areas box, select the area in which you want to upload the syllabus. You can simply select the Course Information area in which to place your syllabus. If your institution has customized the default menu so that it doesn’t include a Course Information link, choose the most appropriate Content Area for your syllabus.
We like to call it “home base” when no one else is around. Follow these steps to get where you need to be: 1. Log in to Blackboard using your username and password. Assuming that your Web browser is open and you navigated your way to your institution’s Blackboard start page, this step shouldn’t be a problem. If it is, refer to Chapter 1 and remind yourself about your first time navigating through Blackboard. ) 2. On your Course List page, click the name of your course. Your course name is a hyperlink, in blue text and underlined.
Now that you’re on a roll, click OK to return to the Control Panel so that you can set up your Gradebook. The assignment you just posted now appears as a column title in your Gradebook. Yes, it’s that easy. Set up your Gradebook Okay, to save time later in your course, it’s time to set up Item columns in your Gradebook so that you have to worry only about entering earned points for each learner. Here’s what to do: 1. On the Control Panel, click the Gradebook link in the Assessment pane. You should see your Gradebook in Spreadsheet view (see Figure 2-3).