By Po Bronson, Ashley Merryman
It's a puppy consume puppy international. Don't Be at the Menu.
What are the variations among a profitable and wasting functionality? Why can we upward thrust to the problem in the future, yet wilt from it the subsequent? will we actually turn into larger rivals? In TOP DOG, Po Bronson and Ashley Merryman use innovative technological know-how to tease out the hidden components on the middle of each nice triumph - and each tragic failure. by means of permitting you to spot your individual aggressive type, TOP puppy will assist you tip the percentages of luck on your desire. Integrating knowledge from politics, finance, genetics, neuroscience, psychology, army education, activities, economics, schooling and extra, TOP DOG deals counterintuitive, game-changing insights into the character of festival, reminiscent of: • Why the house box virtue in activities is simply as suitable in international relations and deal-making
• that girls are larger at judging possibility, whereas males are higher at ignoring it - and the way this performs out on okay highway and Wall road
• Why more youthful siblings are extra aggressive than first-borns, and the way early-childhood impacts form aggressive types eternally
• That the form of entrepreneurs' fingers might be simply as revealing as their enterprise plans
• How a unmarried biochemical can are expecting a winner prior to an occasion has even began
• Why discord could be greater than concord, and why stars on a staff do deserve unique therapy.
As President Dwight Eisenhower stated, "What counts isn't unavoidably the scale of the puppy within the fight-it's the dimensions of the struggle within the dog." In TOP DOG, Po Bronson and Ashley Merryman exhibit the dimensions of the struggle in we all.