By Tony H. Chang
One of the main tumultuous classes in glossy chinese language historical past, the Cultural Revolution affected almost all chinese language humans and all points of chinese language existence, together with paintings, track and drama, schooling, manufacturing unit administration, fiscal making plans, and treatment. stories of the Cultural Revolution, in either chinese language and Western languages, have burgeoned over the last 3 a long time. This finished, easy-to-use bibliography offers a advisor to released English-language assets at the Cultural Revolution. With over one thousand entries, it contains books, monographs, dissertations, and audio-visual fabrics on a vast variety of subject matters from the army, schooling, faith, and economics to overseas kinfolk, inhabitants, artwork, literature, and drama.
Including titles released during the finish of 1997 and some in 1998, the ebook presents a basic assessment of the literature at the chinese language Cultural Revolution and its influence on China. Its scope and assurance make it an invaluable source for any library whose readers be interested in glossy chinese language history.
Read Online or Download China During the Cultural Revolution, 1966-1976: A Selected Bibliography of English Language Works (Bibliographies and Indexes in Asian Studies) PDF
Best bibliographies & indexes books
This can be a copy of a ebook released prior to 1923. This publication can have occasional imperfections reminiscent of lacking or blurred pages, bad photos, errant marks, and so forth. that have been both a part of the unique artifact, or have been brought through the scanning method.
The 1st writer during which the traditions of Judaic notion and Greek philosophy movement jointly in an important method is Philo of Alexandria. This examine offers an in depth and finished exam of Philo's wisdom and usage of the most well-liked philosophical paintings of his day, the Timaeus of Plato.
Simply because kids savor examining approximately characters with a similar first names as their very own, this consultant is a smart strategy to inspire them to learn! It is helping clients find books by means of personality names. The nearly 2,000 entries have booklet details, form of e-book (fiction, photo publication, biography), variety of pages, and a short annotation.
- Albania (World Bibliographical Series)
- A Bibliography of George Berkeley: With Inventory of Berkeley’s Manuscript Remains
- The Dial Recordings of Charlie Parker: A Discography (Discographies: Association for Recorded Sound Collections Discographic Reference)
- Literature connections to world history, K-6: resources to enhance and entice
- The New Opl Sourcebook: A Guide for Solo And Small Libraries
Extra resources for China During the Cultural Revolution, 1966-1976: A Selected Bibliography of English Language Works (Bibliographies and Indexes in Asian Studies)
New York : Free Men Magazine, 1980. 219 p. 313. Payne, Robert. A rage for China. New York : Holt, 1977. 276 p. A description of major events in 1976-77, the denunciations of Jiang Qing and the Gang of Four on posts, newspapers, and in meetings. 48 China During the Cultural Revolution, 1966-1976 314. Report on China. Peking : China Features, 1973. 126 p. 315. Selected articles criticizing Lin Piao and Confucius. Peking : Foreign Languages Press, 1974. 2 v. A collection of articles by various authors that appeared previously in Chinese newspapers and periodicals.
Hongqi. and Jiefangjun Bao. 225. Mao Tse-tung's thought is the invincible weapon. Peking : Foreign Languages Press, 1968. 79 p. Special Periods 37 226. McCuUough, Colin. Stranger in China. New York : Morrow. 1973. 292 PThe author, as a correspondent, arrived in Beijing in the spring of 1968 with his wife and daughter. In this work, he presents a picture of life in Beijing during the period of 1968-1970. 227. Mehnert, Klaus. Peking and the new left : at home and abroad. Berkeley : Center for Chinese studies.
268. Liu Yueh-sun. Current and the past of Lin Piao. , 1967. 58 p. Translation of: Lin Biao de guo qu yu xian zai, originally published on the Studies on Chinese Communism, January 31, 1967. 269. Mao Zedong. Mao Tse-tung and Lin Piao : post-revolutionary writings. Garden City, NY : Doubleday, 1972. 536 p. Contains writings of Mao Zedong and Lin Biao that have been written since 1949. The appendix includes two documents: the Decision of the Central Committee of the Chinese Communist Party7 concerning the Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution, and the Constitution of the Communist Party7 of China (adopted in 1969).