By John Lent
This paintings is the main finished bibliography of the comedian artwork of those areas and all its dimensions. It comprises 10,200 effortless to take advantage of citations, geared up through sector, nation, and choosing features. This quantity brings jointly either mainstream and fugitive fabrics when it comes to animation, comic strip, comedian books, political cartoons, and different different types of animation.
This exhaustive bibliography includes detailed sections on continental and inter-country views in addition to a listing of comedian similar periodicals of the various areas. Featured one of the 87 international locations is Japan, whose manga and anime affect how comics and animation are perceived and produced around the world. This complete and punctiliously researched bibliography will vastly improve the research of foreign comedian art.
Read or Download Comic Art in Africa, Asia, Australia, and Latin America through 2000: An International Bibliography PDF
Best bibliographies & indexes books
This can be a replica of a publication released prior to 1923. This e-book can have occasional imperfections corresponding to lacking or blurred pages, bad photographs, errant marks, and so on. that have been both a part of the unique artifact, or have been brought by way of the scanning approach.
The 1st writer during which the traditions of Judaic notion and Greek philosophy stream jointly in an important approach is Philo of Alexandria. This learn provides an in depth and complete exam of Philo's wisdom and usage of the most well-liked philosophical paintings of his day, the Timaeus of Plato.
Simply because young children get pleasure from studying approximately characters with a similar first names as their very own, this consultant is a brilliant strategy to encourage them to learn! It is helping clients find books by way of personality names. The nearly 2,000 entries have ebook details, kind of e-book (fiction, photograph ebook, biography), variety of pages, and a short annotation.
- Asian American Novelists: A Bio-Bibliographical Critical Sourcebook
- Béla Bartók: A Research and Information Guide (Routledge Music Bibliographies)
- Practical Strategies for Cataloging Departments (Third Millennium Cataloging)
- A Review and Annotated Bibliography of Family Business Studies
- Structures of Image Collections: From Chauvet-Pont-d'Arc to Flickr
- IFLA Cataloguing Principles: Steps towards an International Cataloguing Code, 2 (IFLA Series on Bibliographic Control 28)
Additional info for Comic Art in Africa, Asia, Australia, and Latin America through 2000: An International Bibliography
Lent, John A. " Paper presented at International Society of Humor Studies, Osaka, Japan, July 26, 2000. 36 Comic Art in Africa, Asia, Australia, and Latin America 475. Mason, Andy. " Masters thesis, University of Natal, Centre for Culture and Media Studies, 2000. 476. Napper, Neil and Peter Esterhuysen. Popular Literature. d. 39 pp. 477. Rifas, Leonard. " Reflex. October/November 1995, pp. 6-9. 478. '" Nursing RSA. October 1994, p. 4. 479. Shariff, Patricia. " Doctoral dissertation, University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, 1999.
Dagbreek en Landstem. May 10, 1970. 361. " Paratus. April 1978. Lloyd, Arthur W. 362. Fraser, Maryne. " Africana Aant. en Nuus, December 1979. 363. Lloyd, Arthur W. "Jambo" or With Jannie in the Jungle. Thirty East African Sketches. Johannesburg: CNA, 1917. 364. Lloyd, Arthur W. "Sunday Times" Book of Cartoons. Johannesburg: Argus, 1907. 365. ]. Rand Daily Mail, June 10, 1925, May 19, 1967; Southern Africa, January 25, 1963; The Star, November 18, 1912, July 4, 1925; Sunday Times, January 27, 1963; The Times, May 18, 1967 366.
220. Fransen, Hans. Drie Eeue Kuns in Suid-Afrika. Pietermaritzburg: Anreith-uitgewers, 1981. 221. Friedlaender, Ernst, '"n Ope Brief aan Mnr. " Die Huisgenoot. May 2, 1925, p. 7. 222. Hattingh, A. S. J. Kunswaardering. Johannesburg: Voortrekkerpers, 1973. 223. J. D. C. Boonzaier - Rand Faces. ), June 1915. 224. King, R. " Die Burger. July 23, 1965. 225. S. J. du P. " In S. J. de Kock. Cape Town: Nasionale Boekhandel, 1968. 226. Scholtz, J. du P. A. I, edited by D. J. Potgieter, pp. 422-423. Cape Town: Nasou, 1970.